Baby daddy
Anuone else baby's daddy does not seem to be excited by the pregnancy but still love the child. Whenever asked the father to toich the belly to feel him move he just make an excuse not to. Your feedback please.
Im carrying twin girls going through the same thing it's more of a Schell shock situation I press my belly up against him when laying in the bed and try to get the baby to kick once he feels it on his own and it's not prompted by you in some way he may come around
My husband seems off and on about it. I think because they aren't physically feeling everything we are it's just not the same. I think once they can hold the child it becomes more of a reality to them. In my case my husband isn't able to make the appointments because of work so he does feel left out making him more distant from it all. I just sent off for a fetal doppler so hopefully hearing the baby's heart beat together will be a memorable experience for him.
My late husband was like that with our son 13 years ago. It was because it just kind of weirded him out.  I was offended at first, but once he was born, it was obvious that he loved our son.  Try not to let it bother you.
My partner was like that first time round, think its cos nothing is different for them. They don't really get a bond until baby is here were as we feel them and bond a lot sooner. This time round my partner understands a lot more and is more inclined to feel my tummy as its more real this time. He's been through it before xxx
Thank you ladies. Hope things change.