Boyfriend ex lying???
OK please help me here. I been with me boyfriend for a year and in January of this year we took a break. At the end of January he had sex with my friend who he did know...on the 29th. Me and him got back together even after that and I found out I was 3 1/2months pregnant in march. But I lost her. But the girl he had sex with claim to be pregnant. But she Clim to be 12 weeks now ...and she showed him a ultrasound pic of nothing but the baby no name date or nothing. And she never said nothing till she found out I was. But he said and she said he never came at all. Only percum. And she clime the Dr. Took her its a girl for sure but u can't know the sex at 12 weeks righ???. She have soon no proff of a test, doctor visits, real ultrasound, or being pregnant. Cause if I was still pregnant I would be 12 or 13 week and I had sex with him in December and they meet and had sex late January and she clime to be 12 weeks.......is she lying I think so but I don't know.?????
She's probably lying, since you can't know if it is a girl as early as 12 weeks.  Time will tell.  If she does actually come up with a pregnancy, his response would be that he would see her at the DNA lab when the baby is born, and nothing else.