Boyfriends baby momma
So my boyfriend has a 3year old daughter from a previous relationship. I'm 9weeks pregnant and can't stand his ex. I used to like her till she did/said things to break us up (Which I know 100% she was lying about). But my question is do we need to tell her that I am pregnant? I really don't want to but I just want to do the right thing whether I like it or not.
No don't you don't have to you just do you if she ever sees you with a big belly she will know she has no strings attached to your or your man . Trust me you want her to feel that way if she is doing things to hurt your relationship.  God bless you and your pregnancy and family
No, but if the 3-year-old is coming over for visitation, it's only kind to tell her if you get married.
You are only entitled to your relationship! Pregnancy is something everyone will see eventually... No need to tell her anything. Its not like she's going to be apart of your childs life anyway. Take care of you and your child and allow no one to negatively affect what should be a joyous experience! All the best and stay strong
I think you should tell her.  I was upset with my ex when I had to find out from my daughter he was having another child.  When I got pregnant (currently 21w4dsys) I told him. He apologized for not telling me about his second child
I just can't help but think of everyone else's feelings and put mine to the side. I keep thinking if the roles were switched I feel like I would want my babies daddy to tell me. But I  REALLY don't want to tell her. Its supposed to be a happy time for me and my boyfriend and its already been a stressful situation when I told a couple family members. I just don't want anymore negativity or stress from others.
Do what's best for you if you want to tell her tell her if not then don't enjoy your pregnancy don't stress over the extra
If you value your relationship with his baby mama, tell her. Its likely that you don't value you relationship with her, in fact you probably wish you  had none. So it doesn't matter if you tell her or not. If he values his relationship with baby mama (whatever form it may be in even if that form is complete indifference) he should tell her. If he doesn't care, he doesn't have to tell her either. Neither one of you owe this woman anything, only give her as much as you WANT to give her.