Feeling upset
Ugh hey girls so im 31 weeks pregnant and i live wit my babydaddy and ugh im really upset he works from monday threw saturday and on his days off all he does is smoke weed and i feel like i need my attention and i dont get it , hes basically high all day and yea i love him being wit me all day but at the same time hes never in the zone to pay attention to me like i feel like im being pushed to the side , in all true honesty i dont want him to take this offensive but i honestly feel like im just better of with him working everyday then to be wit me , like i wait all week for sunday to come and get attention and even when sunday does come i dont get attention its like im really upset and i just rather him work then to be wit me , am i over reacting or is this something that really shouldnt happen ? Like it gets to me i be feelin so alone and just not cared about and he dont ever seem to notice and when he does notice and ask me whats wrong and i tell him this same reason all he does is get mad i dont know what to do any advice ?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1483549754
Get counseling.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank