Fighting with husband need to vent let go of some stress
Am I in the wrong? I'm home 24'7 with 4 kids and one on the way. I clean everyday cook , laundry , take kids to school pick them up. Husband works 12hrs a day but when he gets off he comes home for 10 minutes and takes off again. I don't know if he's talking to someone or what I don't even care I've had it with him. I don't know if its my hormones running wild or if I'm just uh... I can't stand him , to him I always ***** and that's why he's not home... But am I in the wrong? Like come on I'm tired I don't feel good and I have 4 kiddos up my butt 24'7 while he's out doing whatever... I'm trying not to stress but I don't know what else to do :/
See a counselor together or alone if he won't come, then see a lawyer.  Sounds to me like your life would be easier without him, since he turns around and leaves as soon as he comes in.  But get the child support, you will definitely need it.