Frustrated with family
This will be mine and my husband's second child. Im 18weeks today so im familiar with the whole pregnancy and motherhood thing by now. Well one day i was just overwhelmed with my teething 10month old, being in the middle of moving states, and just tired from housework..the whole 9 yards! Im away from my family so i only have my in-laws to depend on. This day i was expressing to my MIL how overly tired i am and idk how im gonna handle two little babies on my own (husband works 10-12 hours a day andbhis family offers me zero support)...mind you, at the time i was 16 weeks....second trimester and with a healthy developibg baby otw!...her grandchild who you're supposed to be excited about... Instead of encouraging and uplifting me her first suggestion is to have an abortion
Well, that was a ridiculous thing for her to say, stupid and rude.  And taking care of a baby is a more than full-time job for sure.  But I will add, just the other day my husband said to me "I don't care what the topic, I just hate to hear someone whine."  I know what he means -- when someone (even someone we love) feels sorry for themselves about things, it can be hard to listen to even if we care about the person.  For one thing, one person can't really solve another person's problems.  For another, it can be tiresome to listen to someone's bids for sympathy.  This would be particularly true if we privately think the other person does not have it as bad as he or she thinks she does.  Not saying you were whining or trying to get sympathy, but it does sound like at some level you feel your husband's family should be helping more than they are (or you would not have mentioned that they don't).  Maybe she was picking this up and fending it off, rudely and bluntly though she did it.  Perhaps her life is or was harder than yours?  

In your shoes, I'd take the situation for what it is.  Accept that they don't help you.  Accept that they are not sympathetic.  Move on from expecting sympathy, help and understanding from that source.  Find other support.
Im 17 weeks pregnant,when we found out we were both happy but suddently my boyfriend changed. Its like I bore him and he cant even spent a couple of minutes with me he always comes back home late and sleep then wakes up in the morning to go to work,when he talks to me its like hes ready for a fight and everything I do for him looks like I am making him to hate me even more,i dont even know what I have done to make him hate me this much,im so stressed. Its been two months now he havnt been talking to me.