Hello 7month old 5 wks
So I'm 5.4 wks pregnant and I just had a baby 7 months ago I can't believe I'm doing this again me and the father broke up on and off for a while up until yesterday we decided that we gonna try n make this right cuz we are on our third child he always said he was gone keep me pregnant... I'm so scared of what people are gonna stay cuz we are still in the process of getting things together just bought another vehicle and we both are working
Congratulations.  Put aside what you think others are thinking and just stay focused on what's important.  Your family.  No one can fault a family for trying to make it work.  Stay working for as long as possible to help financially, and try some different things than last time you were together.  Go out of your way to put yourself fin his shoes, be good to his other kids and let some things go rather than reacting (my advice for myself, if I take a pause rather than react, things blow over much more quickly).  good luck hon