Hormones
During my first pregnancy I was either happy or wanting to cry. I loved being around my boyfriend. During this one im either pissed or pissed. I hate eveyone and cant stand being touch.

Is anyone else going through this to?
Me too, I got really emotional with my first but this time I'm just grumpy.  
Lol with my little boy I stayed mad all the time and this time around I can get pretty emotional and we are having a girl this time lol
Exactly how I've been! I loved my first pregnancy and wanted to have ten because of how great it was and I've been so bitchy this time around and horrible to my man. Rude and angry at everything and anyone rude to me. It's been bad. Hoping it gets better, I'm only 9 weeks. How far along are you??
Im 24 weeks along now
All pregnancies are different and all women are different. It's normal to have a wonderful pregnancy and it's normal to feel very moody.
Make sure you're eating well because if you and baby are hungry it can make you moody. Getting exercise will really help with your delivery and mood too. If you're feeling crabby take a walk if possible. Exercise releases the good feeling endorphin's in your brain.