How would you ladies respond to this?
My hubby comes home and asks for sex, I'm 37weeks. I told him I just had gel as my OB was checking if I'm dilated. Instead he says to me that's why men marry two wives. I'm soo bitter over the fact that he doesn't understand me or the situation. Did I overreact? I regret marrying him. My views are I don't think a man who loves his woman would suggest such a thing. He already has a kid out of wedlock. Just devastated.
How he handled it was wrong. But if you regret it, why are you staying?
I've asked him a number of times to leave but he doesn't want to. What am I supposed to do?
File for separation, serve him papers, wave goodbye. Hopefully you had a prenuptial agreement or owned your house before you were married (if you bought it after marriage it's communal property and up for splitting.)
Leave file for divorce get away from him
Well in my opinion, you guys probably need counseling! It is a good thing to use even if you aren't on the verge of leaving, but, even more important if you are! It can really help! There is no shame in taking that step to get help! Hope everything goes well for you and that y'all get some peace and stability in your marriage!!
If he doesn't want to leave, why don't you leave?
The house is mine. I can't leave my house.
Your pregnant and your hormones are everywhere. And he's a man my man acts crazy when he can't have any. And its been awhile since I have a cerclage. my sister says plz your mq or someone else will lol. I hoow it works out for you too. I think your gonna be ight
Thank you girl's. Men can be unbearable sometimes. The house is mine so he should be the one to leave. I've done nothing wrong to him.
If you are serious about a divorce and you own the house, get the divorce, lock his stuff outside, and then have the police escort him away if he won't leave.
That's called an illegal eviction and she will get in trouble with the police, they will just let him in.