Husbands claims I am effectionless
I am 4 months pregnant, I have a pretty passive personalty and have had a passive pregnancy so far,
We are in our mid twenties very loving and quirky most of the time.

One day my husband had a bad day at work and the next day he told me that I was not as affectionate as he was, and that I'm on my own I don't regard him in a loving manner and that he always put in effort when it comes to being affectionate.

Between the two of us, he is the more creative, emotional partner and I the more logical partner, don't get me wrong I love him more then i have loved anything in my life.

But it came at quite a shock and I actually feel sad and I feel like I need some self reflection because I didn't even know we had this problem, I thought i was doing great, Um a good friend and wife and advisory and the works, but I'm apparently not a good "lover" it seems

His holistically a great husband, but I feel like by not being a moody mean pregnant lady, and being passive, he has taken all the normal traits of a pregnant person i.e emotional, eating more, grump instead.

Do we share the pregnancy hormones? what can I do to handle this situation better, i feel down in the dumps like do i need to signal every time i show affection for it to be counted?

Please help...
Alicia,  maybe I'm not understanding why this is so hard to correct.

He wants you to be more affectionate - can you be more affectionate?  I'm not sure it's worth analyzing and dwelling on,  and feeling hurt - he wants more affection from you - and you can probably think of ways to give it.

Best wishes.