I Wanna Know
Well, Should I Be Concerned about my baby's Father Reaction Because I don't think he's Happy that We are On Baby #2!? I mean Its Always Hard to Tell If he's OK But I Could Tell It Probably Bothers him.. his Morning Attitudes & he's Not As All On My Belly Like It was With Our First Born.. should I ask him how he feel about It Or Just Let him be , & Think Its Mood Swings or Maybe Thss Second Baby Upsetting Him???
I feel like that to this is my first baby but my baby father second its like he's not happy and I'm forcing this baby on him
Talk to him.
Maybe he could be dissapointed in himself for having baby #2 thag he maybe wanted in a later stage. Was the pregnancy unexpected or not? Im actuali in a similar situation. Fiance was happy,the first month then after that he changed. Grumpy, moody ect until we had a serious arguement and he said he didnt want another baby so soon. His child is 5yrs old and i felt like he was blaming me.

Anyway, speak to him. Remember it takes two to tango. And i believe weather its planned or not, a baby is a blessing. God would never put something on your path that you cannot handle or that wasnt ment to be.

Gudluck