I don't understand I really don't

My bd has 4 kids by 3 girls my baby Is #4 so bm #1had #1&2 #3 was a one time thing but OK so bm #1 hate my guts cuz of him but that's not the problem she hate my kid who is 1yrs old She has absolutely no interaction with her ... She has called her all types of names an threaten our lives she. Just said to my bd that she doesn't like her because she don't like her parents but let's not for get she's chasing after him trying to get him to be what she wants n he keeps telling and showing her all he cares about is his kids not  how can u want a man but hate his kid when I say she talks so bad about my daughter Hoe ***** fat bald ugly mutt anything u can think of I can't understand what my kid did she has to be crazy
Why would she only hate your kid though wth . She needs to have a seat and let him be a father to his kids without her thinking she has a say so in his life . Obviously their not together for a reason   . So she likes his 2nd babymothers child?
Probably not but she seen them both once and only is nice to the other girl because she doesn't want bd
Oh wow well she's need to get over the fact that you guys are together and her time is up
Being involved with someone who has 4 kids by 3 girls, you're going to run into this kind of thing.  You need to get a thick hide or you are just going to suffer.
We aren't really even together we just get along very well of course we love each other but we been through a lot .. It's just k dont get how u claim u love a man but hate his kid
If you did know how you can love a man but hate his kid, what would that change?  Because you can't change her.
The thing you are going to have to do is remain aware that this is a toxic person who has issues, and not let it snag you.  Assume she will say and do whatever she can, and refuse to let it hurt you.  You cannot change another person.  Even if she is being unreasonable.  You just can't.  All you can do is change how you react.  Demanding others agree with you that she is being outrageous won't change what she does.  Just learn that it will be there like the rain coming down every now and again, and get an umbrella or stay indoors.
I don't think u get what I'm asking I don't need ppl to agree I just can't understand how u hate a kid who has done nothing wrong ... I know I can't change her n I do not try it's just a different type of crazy I guess

Obviously she doesn't think your daughter is a hoe, she is just saying all this for the simple reason to get at you and get your goat, and it's working.  Don't play into it.
She is not important enough to get upset over. Whenever you allow her to get under your skin, you are paying her respect which she doesn't deserve. Do you care if an ant insults you? Just view her as a lower life form. She has nothing to do with you, so let her be as crazy as she pleases, shes not worth getting upset over.