I have the blues
I'm currently going through a breakup with the father and he is making me feel terrible about myself. One minute he's happy for a baby the next he's not.

I keep having breakdowns throught the day and having uncontrollable day dreams/night dreams about me having a misscarriage. My nausea has stepped up over the past few days and overall I just feel horrible.

I don't feel like doing anything except crawling in bed and crying and when I do I have nausea and dizziness. My 7 year old daughter is away on vacation with my grandparents and luckily has not seen me in this funk. This is my second pregnancy with 2 diff fathers and I guess I'm mostly scared of being a single mother of two.

I'm only 6 weeks along and I feel like my heart is outside of my chest and I'm in some kind of depression..

any advice
Well first of all..you dont need a man who is going to cost u to stress yourself during your pregnancy; this is the time you are suppose to be happy and glowing. If he not happy about the baby then thats on him but, im sure you want your baby. Dont worry about hiw ppl feel bcz they can cost you and your baby due to stree and no body want that. Just pray about every thing and know that your are a diamond in the sky.
How* stress*
If your main scare is being a single mother of two, given that you are breaking up with the guy you might as well stop being scared of that since it is what life is going to be.  This doesn't mean you can't handle it.  Talk to your doc and tell him about the stress and anxiety and see if he can offer suggestions.  Even a short-term run on an antidepressant might help (if there is one that is safe during pregnancy).