I just really need someone to talk to :(
My hubby as always been a sweetheart and done everything for us. I have. 1 year old daughter with him. Ive been tellig him alot lately that all he does is be on his phone or chat with his old "female" friend that they just got in contact again i guess. And idk if is my hormones but am feeling extremly depress and can't stop crying. We just moved to PA last summer and i have noone to talk to and he decides to leave to ny this morning and been out all day. I cried my butt of on the phone and he seemed to turn it around on him. Idk what to do i need to be strong for my girls my 1 year old and am almost 36 weeks i cant take the pain. Im feeling like he just do t care right now. Idk if my hormones are playing with me but the feeling is real and i just cant take it. Almost midnight and his still 3 hours away in another state. Idk what to do i dont want to cry i dont want to feel this. We went from fairytale to nightmare over night
Chin up girly. While your hormones might inhibit your ability to control the crying,  your gut is telling you that him talking to the girl,  is bad news.  Just talk to him about it,  tell him how your feeling,  he should respect you enough to give you piece of mind.
Exactly how i feel shes bad news :( thanks hun
If I was 36w and my husband was chatting to some woman all the time and going AWOL I would be insisting on a)counselling and b) divorce.  Hormones or no, that's unacceptable behavior.