I need answer
Me and my mom never has gotten along at all the 21 years I've been on this earth I am 26 5 days pregnancy first child but I don't want her to come to hospital to see me or my baby I don't want her in my baby life k feel she will screw her life up like she did me she is 37 and a very negative immature person I just don't like being around her ..I want my child have a better life.also,would I be wrong if I told her I don't want her there ? Because ,u really don't .I want no visitors other than my baby father and his mom ..my baby girl dad mom is a sweet heart and I love her .and I know my baby is going to love her.but.is that wrong to let her come and not my mom? Really need a way to tell her .I don't want it to be so unexpected to her.she needs to know.how should I world it? Help pleas
Honestly, you need to choose what best for you & your little girl. I also don't have a great relationship with my mother & feel the same way. Its best to keep the negative energy away from you & the baby.
But how do I actually tell her she's not welcomed to visit ? I don't want it to be a surprise at all.
Personally, I don't want her even in my daughter life.I may sound cruel.but,if nobody understand god does
All that matter
Just when you go to have it do not tell your mother. Keep the birth to the love ones you want around. I am planning to do the same thing. But the only difference will just be me and him.
Me and my father haven't talked in years!! I'm not even going to go into his business..  but he's not a good person at all. And he asked to come up to see my first child. I didn't decline him thaT. I allowed him to come see her, and still yet we don't speak, only if he wants pics of his grandchildren,  I'm not bitter  so I do send pics.  Would I let them live with him? No. Do I let him visit. Yes. I just keep to my self and he does the same. But..... you only get one mother..  just saying  
But if that is how you feel this is your child,  a person, a life ,  so if I we're in your shoes,  I would simply say "I am going through a lot right now, wrapping my head around being a new mother, and dealing with somethings and I just don't feel now is the time,  there might be a time where we can sit down and work on our issues, but at the birth of my child is not the time" and she should respect that answer. If she doesn't...  ayyyy you didn't get along with her anyway right?? So what is the point in continuing the conversation.  
Right.
to Kia_w21. It's been awhile since you posted anything bu I'll comment anyway. I think it might be best to tell your mom now that you and your boyfriend have decided no one will be at the hospital except you of course, your boyfriend and his mother.This way she won't be surprised at the last minute. Tell her that you've made up your mind to do this and it can't be changed.
You don't need any extra stress while you're pregnant.