I'm 16 and pregnant
My baby daddy doesn't want to pat child support should I sue him?
Yes
I'm guessing you're in america, so I don't know what the process is there, but yes you should definitely try to get some child support payments from him.  
Hi. Sorry the baby's father is not being happy or helpful.  If you are now prgnant, he obviously wouldn't be paying child support yet.  When you have the baby, you can place him on the birth certificate.  If you go for any type of assistance from the government, they will ask you to name the father, usually a DNa test is done and he will be required to pay child support which is then added to your income to help decide how much assistance they will give you.  Here's the problem though. Child support amounts are based on income.  If he does not work or make a lot, then a woman will only receive the minimum which is very little.  It's around 100 a month in my state.  I think all dads should pay but reality is if he is also a teen, he would only be asked to pay a small amount because he doesn't earn much.  Taking him to court is costly and you'll have to seek the aid of an attorney.  I wish you the best and much luck!   Hang in there