I'm so angry and I'll only 27 weeks
I'm 27 weeks pregnant with my 8th child. For some reason I hate my babies dad! Everything he does agitates me. I feel like he should be helping me more. But then when he does do something to help he wants to be thanked. I don't know if its my hormones or if I really grew hate towards him this pregnancy... Anybody else feel like this? Please help.....
Holy cow-  you have 8 kids??  Wow.  Sure he's not avoiding helping because he wasn't sure about so many kids?  Was he in on the decision to have such a big family?  Only asking because the chaos 8 kids could bring would be overwhelming.  If someone wasn't thrilled about it, they might avoid it.  So talk to him. Rather than bring agitated, try to open up to his emotions.  Even if he was into having so many babies too, it's a lot of pressure with a lot of worry.  He may be really stressed.  So talk to him and try to walk in his shoes so that you can then be heard for how you feel and get on the same page. Good luck
I'm the one struggling with the fact of 8 children not him because of the fact he doesn't do anything he feels like its not hard. I'm very angry and agitated I don't feel like i can continue to talk to him about the same things my obgyn seem to think it depression so hopefully that's all it is and i can be happy again when the baby is born
It does sound like hormones. And, having 8 children is a lot for any couple to deal with. I bet you feel overwhelmed at times. Your husband probably does too. Both of you should say thank you to each other everyday. It does make people feel good and appreciated and maybe more willing to help out.