Is anyone else having intimacy issues with spouse?
Since I found out I was pregnant my husband seems to have lost interest in me physically. He tells me all the time how much he loves me but it seems like every time I try and be intimate he makes up some pitiful excuse. We miscarried a few months ago and that was tough but he never lost physical interest in me. He seems frustrated that I can't cook for him because I'm having really awful all day morning sickness. He also seems frustrated that I never want to eat anything and that I'm tired all the time. I don't know what to do anymore. Any advice?
Lots of men feel like they may hurt the baby.  They won't, of course, but they are worried.  And they are a little weirded out about a baby in there.  Try not to see things such as frustration on his part when it might just be worry.  Maybe he IS just worried.  Also, what about having a talk with him.  Not an accusing one that is confrontational but you could say "I feel bad when I am feeling nauseated and can't do everything I want"--  then ask him how he feels about it.  Just ask him what is going on with things that you are concerned about.  Being able to talk openly and hear our partners is important and not being sensitive if they aren't always super pleased with things or feel frustrated sometimes.  It's true if you can't do things because you are pregnant that it might irritate him.  But that doesn't mean he doesn't want to have the baby with you or love you. So, don't be too sensitive as you work through this stuff.  Does that make sense?  It's kind of like if you get frustrated with him for things he can't help like being gone long hours at work . . .  you know he has to but still feel grumpy about it here or there.  It would be nice to never have those feelings but we are all human.  So, acknowledging it is okay.  How long did you date prior to pregnancy?  And do you consider the foundation of your relationship really strong?  Anyway, here to help if I can!
Thank you that is good advice. We where together just over a year before trying. I'm going to try and talk to him tonight.