More in-law problems
My MIL is trying to force her way into my first ultrasound. She's literally trying to leave work the day of my appointment so she can come. I want this pregnancy to be a private one, because she was there for everything with my first baby. She's already ran out and told everyone I was pregnant, though I asked her not to and is already starting that "it's a girl, by the way." "It's definitely a girl." Like she did with my first, which was a boy. I don't know how to tell her to back off. Seriously, I'm getting very bothered. Help
Your husband should talk to her if she won't listen to you.  In the  meantime change the time of the ultrasound.
U should tell her that u want it private and that u would let her know what's going on.. she probably just anxious to have another grandchild
Also try not telling her when your doing what in the future. She can't come if she doesn't know.
If you can't find the spine to tell her directly you do not want her to come to your appointments, you are going to have to find the talent of sneaking around.  Change your ultrasound date and even your doctor if you think she will call and bully the doctor's appointments person to tell her when you are having appointments.  Tell her no doctor name and no other details.  I assume you get my drift -- either learn to tell her to stop it, or learn to evade.