My Life
I had just found out that while I was out of town,My boyfriend had thew a party,and I was about 2 weeks late for mine. She is a new girl and she had been at the school less than a year and my boyfriend was so drunk he don't even remember that he had sex with her and she got pregnant and I found out shortly after that I am Pregnant too. Now I am 2 months pregnant. All my boyfriend will say is I don't love her, love you. Should I worry about mine and my baby's life. I ask that because she will text off my boyfriends phone and pretend to be my boyfriend,she will come to school and come up to me and my boyfriend and say I thought you too broke up,and I will say ya bu then he told me that you mean absolutely nothing to him, She would get mad and threaten me. She will also make up these dumb *** exuses about everything. I know that he wants to be there for the both of us but I don't know if I can. SO...
How can I tell that she is lying just to get him all too herself?
How can you tell that she is lying about what?  

It seems pretty clear to me he's got both of you,  and is telling each of you he doesn't love the other.  

Are you seriously worried she will kill you and your baby?