My health is good.
How to handle?
I'm 40,pregnant and already have 4 small children ages range from 8months to 8 yrs old. Husband decided last year that all of a sudden he didn't want to be married anymore. Now I am 4 months pregnant with our 5th child. He leaves me home alone at night to go stay with someone else. Praying he will come to his senses. This is my first pregnancy without him. :( This is not what i expected at 40.
I'm so sorry you're going through this. It sounds like your husband is going through a midlife crisis and may be feeling like he's not getting enough attention. No, I am not defending what he's doing. No matter how he feels he made vows to you and the two of you have 4 children and 1 on the way. He might be feeling overwhelmed but what about how you feel? Having 4 children, one on the way, taking care of them, him and a home is so much work. Does the other woman know he's married and has 4 children with you being pregnant? If not, I think she should know. I can't understand why any woman would want to be with a married man. Almost mo married man leaves his wife for another woman. Have you talked to him about couples counseling? I think this would be a good idea. I'm here to help any way I can.
Yes we talked about counseling but he doesn't want it. As long as I'm quite & keep my faith in God, it will eventually workout. Just have to endure this season of tests. I know it will work out for our good.
Jus5 had a moment! :) its not easy but i will not loose faith. Yes, if there is another woman, she knows. Everyone knows my husband is married & we have children. Even if there is nothing physically going on, a mental/emotional attachment is not good either. But I'm not giving up hope on us. :)