Not pregnancy related but help me with it please
Mum_in_help
Sorry for the long post.. here it goes. Ive been married for 5years. My husband had always been smoking pots. To be honest I did it too ocasionlly with him. Never had any adverse effects.  When I got pregnant I completely stopped and have restricted him to smoke mainly because of money issues and with a baby but allowed him from time to time. Yesterday he got over board.  I doubt that it was natural because of the state he was in. For a moment I thought he was dead. After regaining conscious he told me he will stop and think more of his family. However hours later he did it again. I was mad at him for making me and our 2yrs go through this. He said he had finished what was left and won't do it again only for me to discover him doing it again. I threatened divorce and asked him to be separated and let his parents know. Am at my parents house but do not want to be a burden on them. I work with my husband and I have my money invested into the business.  Now if I leave him he won't return me a penny and I honestly can't bear to be stressed and be with a person who dont respect me. My choices are either be separate from him or live in the same house as him in order to get my money back. Am all in a delimma. I dont want him around my son but it breaks my heart when he calls out for his father.  Please help me to make a wise decision.
Your son is 2?  Does your husband listen to his parents on this issue, or to you?  Does he want you to come home and does he want to see his son?