Partner making me keep pregnancy a secret
Until 20 weeks. But I've already gone up from a size 8 to a size 12 and size 12 is becoming a bit tight on me. I'm constantly throwing up so people are going to know I'm pregnant before long. I want to tell people at 12 weeks but he said if I tel anyone before 20 weeks he it'll be over
"It'll be over"?? Nice guy!  What is his reason for waiting that long?  
I'm a little over 19 weeks and I can't hide it to well anymore. Unless I'm wearing really baggy clothes. Is there a reason why he wants to wait til then?
He's ashamed of telling people were pregnant because we have 2 toddlers. They will be 2&3 and in nursery by the time baby is here, it was a joint decision to have another and now he's ashamed of the decision. I said to him well what did you think was gonna happen.

He's just stupid. I was showing by 16 weeks with the last 2!
I don't really think he will end it I just think that's his attempt at being a whiny little pathetic child lol
Well if people are going to judge you for having 3 kids, it doesn't matter whether you tell them at 12 weeks or 20 weeks or 40 weeks.  But unless you're going to keep it secret from your 3yr old as well you've no hope of keeping it quiet.
Uh, if his response to you is a threat of ending your relationship I would say it's already over and he is looking for an out.
I told him he's pathetic, my body, my choice. I shown my niece and my sister a picture of my belly and both said I've got no chance of hiding it as a bump is already forming.

Good. I don't want to hide it anyway, why would he ask for another baby if he doesn't want to tell anyone.
It does sound like he's being either a jerk or a baby.  Sorry.  I hope he grows up.  Just tell him you were with your family and they all figured it out at once because your shape is so obvious and you had to go throw up.  That way he can't blame you for telling.  Honestly, I'd tell him to go soak his head.  As one of the other ladies said, if he's worried about censure for having three kids, that will come no matter what month of pregnancy you're in, or it won't come.  It sounds like he's afraid people will tell him to his face that he is irresponsible, and frankly they would be nailing it, since him acting like a baby who wants to hide is actually pretty irresponsible!