Personal
Serious question , what would u do if ur other half of 5 years . A transsexual man he is very pretty an looks like a woman is saying he had relations wih my boyfriend , over course he Denys it but I don't no who to believe this  tranny wrote my bf on Facebook thinking it was him but I seen the msg frist so got his number text him acting like my bd an u no how that went idk what to do or believe an on top of all this I'm 4 months pregnant
If the person who wrote (may as well call that person "she") genuinely thought she was writing your boyfriend and didn't know your boyfriend wouldn't be the first one to get the message, it sounds like it was a genuine message, not a set-up.  If your boyfriend is merely denying it, instead of being totally confused about who this person even is or why anyone like that would try to contact him, that's kind of a signal too.  I guess I'd have my radar on high in such a situation.
I'm just so lost because I can't stop thinking about it it's the only thing on my mind I don't wanna stress my baby out an dang sure want to get to the bottom of this but men will take something like that to the grave
If he really would take it to the grave (and it's not something he will always do) you're in good shape.  In other words, a one-time experiment or something or a drunken moment is one thing, but him really being interested in having sex with someone else (transsexual or just garden-variety heterosexual cheating) is quite another, since cheating is cheating, and in most relationships entirely not acceptable.

One thing you could do is get tested for STDs in the proper time frame (after anything he would have been exposed to would show up on a test).  If you have one, (I assume you've been faithful), then you have proof.  Not that all guys who cheat get STDs of course, they might have clean partners or use protection, but it's worth testing.