Please Advise
Dear All,
I am a 28 years old lady and 6 weeks pregnant. I have a big confusion on my head and not sure what to do. I relay need your advise.
I have a partner who's 39 years old from Iran but lives in the UK 20 years ago. He has 3 kids from his ex partner. They still married just started the divorcing process couple of weeks ago, but they live separately from the last 2 years.
I have concern about to keep the baby or to have an abortion.
I really don't want to do this but the guy is depressed. He's worried about his other 3 kids (12,9,4) going to hate him because of this and turn there back on him.
The ex parnter is from Jamaica and really really horrible with my parnter. Hardly let him to see there kids and she's not respecting him at all as there kids Dad.
I want to give him a choice to live me him and the little as a happy family. But I'm worried maybe it will turn to hateness and he will hate us in rest of his life.
My parents are very helpful and they said they will always be next to me and support me as much as they can.
please advise if you have any one or have been in the similar shoe.
Thanks every much.
Have a lovely Sunday to you all
I think you should keep your baby its not your fault he has three kids is this your first? You never know if this ur last baby or not anything can happen and you have your parents behind you I say go for it
Yes it's going to be my first baby :) Kind of excited. Yes I think the same and they also diagnose PCOS for me 2 years ago and I was suprised that I got pregnant easily, because I tried before with my other partner for a year and a half but is never happened.
Thank you very much your help :)
No one can make this decision except you. You shouldn't be asking for advice on a forum you need to think about it yourself and talk about it with your partner.
I know. I did talked about this with my partner, but we all becoming to be a mum and I thought somoneo out there had a same issue like mines. I know everybody life is different and I can't compare to mine situation. I had a decision in my had I just wanted someone to give me a little push.
Thanks for your advise
I say keep that baby and let your parents help you!! Babies are awesome!!! I'm having my 2nd!!!
Thanks :) I can imagine. I hope everything  goes well and I can hold her/him in january :)
I say you keep you your baby... if he didn't want another kid he should've used protection.. babies are blessings my daughter father didn't want her from the time I was pregnant   I still kept my baby we both made the choice to lay and have unsafe sex. You know.. everything will be fine
Thank you so much for your advise.
I think the same. Maybe it will be hard from the beginning but later as you said everything gonna be alright :)
This is you baby...keep it!!!Who cares about him or jamaican partner...your beautiful blessing doensn't own anything to nobody.....keep your baby and forget about anything else...
Thank you so much. It really helped me :)
Even if hes been separated for two years divorce paperwork is enough to make anyone crazy. The guy is probably a wreck right now, hes gonna end up with alimony and child support and who knows what else to worry about. It is understandable if the thought of another child is enough to make his head explode right now.
Either way its your child and if he doesn't want it then you raise it, that's up to you. Its your life, it doesn't really matter what he does. You might prefer to not be a single mother but its not the end of the world if it happens. Also- his life is a mess right now and he can't handle extra stress well. He may come around when this settles down. I can't guarantee, but he may still decide he wants this child and a family with you, I think he's too crazy to make a decision like that right now.
Hello Anomalychick,

Thanks for your advise. We still together actually and everything looks OK. We have been to see a counsellor who give us some good advise and is looks like working out well for us. We know it's not gonna be easy but we deceived to keep it so will fight for it.

Thanks for the update, good to know I was right. :-)
:)