Really aggravated with my bf
Just been dating my boyfriend for a short time and I feel like I wanna leave him all he wants to go is kiss on me touch me even when I tell him no or go away it's really making me mad I am not pregnant with his baby but he always wants to touch me and I don't like it he can't keep his hands to himself is it me or am I just not into it anymore
I feel the same everything he does at the minute really pisses me off think it's just the hormones well I'm hoping so
Me too he's a good guy just everything is so ahhhh
Going to be honest.  You'll lose him if you don't let him kiss and touch you . . .   that's part of being in a relationship.  He needs affection and physical contact.  Lots of times, women get pregnant and have kids and completely neglect their partners or sort of neglect them.  Pregnancy is nice and all but is not a time in life where all bets are off and a person can deny affection to their partner.  Ya know?  I've been pregnant--  I know what it is like.  And it was all about me until a really wise customer of mine was chatting with me and he said "make sure you don't forget about your husband.  He's got needs to."  That simple statement really made me think----  my husband does.  And to be in a meaningful relationship---  I need to also keep his needs in mind.

So, don't deny him affection or be mad about it.  There are far worse reasons to be mad at someone than that.  good luck