Red cervix
Hello i was experiencing really bad pains in my lower stomach. A few days ago i had a white lotion like discharge & frequent urination. I couldn't handle my stomach pains so i went to a walk in clinic & she said my cervix was red & prescribed me lots of medicine. I dont think i have an std because my discharge seems normal & i have no itching or burning just stomach pains. I've been very nervous & anxious i need to know what could be wrong?
Hmmm normally you should ask a Dr "what are these meds for"? Or even the pharmacy when you get them filled? Tbh I wouldn't trust .a walk in clinic..  make a apt to go see your ob or midwife. And do not take the meds. Normally your Dr or midwife will have you come in with in two days.  Or meet you at the er in a emergency.  Always check with your ob before taking any meds,  
Oh yes and another thing (or a few) stds do not always cause itching / burning.  White discharge can be very normal in pregnancy,  but a foul smelling discharge is not. Pain in the lower belly / using the bath room a lot could be a symptom of a uti or bv ( bacterial vag ) which lab work with a simple swab can give you that answer. With the pain it sounds like a uti that has gone unnoticed for to long. If you feel as if you have to pee, but don't. Another symptom. Best thing is to go see your ob or midwife (not a walk in clinic) . Hope this helps