Single Mom
Hi there, I have a one year old daughter and I'm about to become single mom.  Could you please share the reasons why you left your spouse/partner? I'm not sure if I want to go this route.  My husband is a super hard worker, he gave me the whole paychecks every pay period but of course I don't use it.  I finanacilly staple on my own just to clarify.  There are alot of minor things he does and he's pretty dependent that's what drive me nuts.  My infant was never a troublesome baby I spent less time caring for her than caring for my husband.  Please let me know if you have any questions because I hope to get some good suggestions here by sharing information.  Sigh... I'm happy to be single mom but of course I don't like it.  I want to work it out with him but it takes alot of my energy (I'm inpatient).
I separated from my kids dad because of violence and cheating. There was no saving the relationship there after all that. Relationships are always going to have differences and arguments here and there I think. My current relationship has some but he's never been violent at all and or disrespects me in any way possible and I love and respect him madly because of that. But we can't even agree on the babies name at the moment and drives us mad Lol. Hope your situation gets better.
Hi, so what exactly is the problem your having with him? Are you upset because he is TOO independent? Just trying to gather info
He's too independent.  He's super loyal to me and our baby.  He brings home pretty large check and seriously he doesn't keep a dime from it.  Sigh... he's very forgetful, indecisive with his decision and the way he talks he sometime tell me one thing then he change his mind quickly.  The good thing is he's always very calm and no sign of violence.  He would do everything i ask and do any kind of dirty house chores but i have to provide him instructions over and over that's what bugs me. Please ask as much as you need, I really appreciate you asking.
I can't get a finger on what you're talking about,  azndoraemon.  I don't understand "he's too independent",  and then you go on to describe a man who is completely compliant and does basically whatever you want him to do,  and hands over his whole paycheck to you and isn't violent.  

Could you try to describe better - with specific details - what is making you want to leave him?
hes forgetful and say one thing but dont do it. i meant too dependent,  he relies on me too much. i have to give him instruction all the time when i have to ask him for something or to do something
What you're describing sounds like little issues which are shared by a lot if not most men. I'm not in the relationship but doesn't seem go be dealbreaking behaviour to me especially since you'll be sharing children
I spoke to a few of my friends about my situation and they also think I have a good husband.  They suggested me to just have to let him relax at home by me doing extra step of giving him instructions when I need his help....