Aa
A
A
Close
how can I change my sexual approach?
My husband and I have had some problems with our sexual life. When we have sex it last 3 mintues. It's always in the same position. We have talked about this problem and relized this problem has been going on since before I got pregnant. So we were wanting some advice.
Cancel
7 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hey Amber, may I ask how often you guys are being physically intimate ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
We have been married for almost two years.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Try with some dirty games, making your own video (that will watch just you two, of course), sexy underwear. Act a bit wild. Have sex on the floor, in the bathroom, swimming-pool, wherever but in bedroom for now. If the problem is with him, be the leader. It might help. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
He seems to always want me on top. Sometimes he will get on top. But I try to get him to do things. And he doesn't last very long.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Once a week here recently
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've noticed if I'm only intimate with my husband once a week or less ( we have 2 kids and I'm 36 weeks pregnant with our 3rd so there are unfortunately times we go longer than a week :-( ) then making it last longer is very difficult.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Very true. Once a week he's going to let loss pretty quick. That's how my bf is.. but keep pulling it out, kiss on him, let him kiss on you... Make it work for you girl lol
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy Relationships Community Resources