Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community
could I be pregnant again?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

could I be pregnant again?

I had my son Sept 10 , 2008 In Nov I finally had a period at least thats what the Doc. said.(had lotsof clots for 24 hrs thats it), Anyway I had to stop breatfeeding lastweek bc I'm sick plericy and Acute Brocutus, and taking medicines. Would this cuase no periods? (just started a few days ago on some medicines.) I also found out I had cervical precancer. But I'm starting to wonder if I might be pregnagt. I have a for year old and started fine after her. I know each is different but what do you think? Thanks
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
419126_tn?1242415770
hmmmm.... i really dont have an answer for you. i had my baby September 24th... and i haven't really had much for periods at all since my sons been born... and im NOT pregnant. maybe your medication has something to do with it.... have you seen your doctor about it? have you taken a pregnancy test? i dont know much about cervical precancer, but maybe that is affecting your period as well? i would suggest seeing your doctor. please keep me posted... good luck to you.
Blank
Thanks for you reply. I had an appt. yesterday but they told me the wrong time. So mad so I have to wait till Thurs. to find out whats going on with the pre-cancer of my cervics. Hopefully, I'll hear good news. Last time I spoke to a doc. they wanted to talk about possible surgrey. Still no period though. Happy New years! Hows your little one? Mines getting big and my 4 yr old too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2008 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...