Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
6 weeks pregnant low fetal heart rate
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

6 weeks pregnant low fetal heart rate

Hi-
I am 28 yrs old and went to the OB last week to get my first ulrasound check up. according to my lmp They were thinking I was 7 wks 5 days, but They said I was only measuring 6 weeks 1 day. She said the heart rate was slower for norm at 47 bpm. After reading statistics I am very very scared. This is my first pregnancy for me and my husband.
I didnt even see the doctor it was a midwife who told me this.
Is it possible for a good outcome, could she have been wrong about the heart rate?
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
210400_tn?1325384170
I was supposed to be 6 weeks 5 days and I was 5 weeks 6 days. At that point the fetal heart rate was 100bpm. I would ask them to do a repeat ultrasound just to make sure she read that correctly. Call your OB and see what they say. Sorry you are going through this.
Blank
I am so sorry you are going threw this, and iwill keep you in my prayers

I agree with amber, i would ask for repeat u/s and have them take the heart rate for a full minute.
Blank
I go back to the doctor wednsday for a follow up.
Im really nervous.
hope all your pregnancies are going well
Blank
Hang in there! Hopefully on Wednesday it will be a good high heart beat. Maybe it just hadn't started beating at full strength yet since you were earlier than expected.
Blank
210400_tn?1325384170
Please keep us updated on how your appointment goes!
Blank
I did go to my appointment today and unfortunately they couldnt find a heart beat. Thank you for your prayers
Blank
507875_tn?1322621651
I am so sorry. Please stay encouraged and we are here if you ever need to talk. God bless.
Blank
Mocoh, i am so sorry, my heart goes out to you, i will keep you in my prayers, we are here if you need to talk or vent.
Blank
210400_tn?1325384170
I am very sorry! I will keep you in my prayers!
Blank
I'm so sorry. Take care of you and give yourself the time you need to feel better. I've been thru the same thing myself several times and although the pain may seem unbearable now, it does get better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...