Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
BFP after miscarriage in December

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

BFP after miscarriage in December

Hello Ladies,
Well I can join the group!! I got my BFP on Friday!! I had my HCG levels checked and they are at 42 and I need to go in on Monday. They said I am really early.  I had a miscarriage December 9th with no AF in between. I thought I had a BFP 3 weeks after but it was wrong.  I read the test wrong.  But on Friday at 2:30 AM I got the BFP!! I am soo happy but soo scared at the same time.  My lower back has been hurting for the past two days and I am just worried that I am going to m/c again!! I have had 3 healthy pregnancies before the m/c so not sure what happended or why the last time.  I am just praying that this on sticks!! Congrats to all of you Sept. 09 mom's to be!! Baby Dust to all!!
Not sure when I am due yet until they do an ultrasound!!
Congratulations and good luck to you!! Keep us posted and welcome to the club!
Welcome to our community:))  CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Congrats to you. Welcome to this community.
Congratulations!  Welcome and good luck!
Congrats! Try not to worry too much about the possibility of another mc. Like you said you had three healthy pregnancies before that one. Odds are in your favor that everything will be just fine this time.