Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
Do you think it's a boy or a girl

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

Do you think it's a boy or a girl

I have the strongest feeling that we are going to have a girl, but I haven't said anything about it. Then last night my husband said "oh I forgot to tell you, we're having a girl. I'm sure of it."

I will be shocked if we have a boy. I really think it's going to be a girl. Does anyone else have a feeling of what your going to have?
At this point i dont have a feeling, i just no what ever it is its sending me threw the ringer and back again.  My mom told me my last pregnancy was a boy (i was not sick either) and this pregnancy she told me it will be a girl.(she said with all her girls she was sick as ever, and with the 2boys she was not)  So it will be very interesting to see what it is.  Im still debating on if i want to no or if i want to wait until i deliver. DF wants a boy, i really dont want any girls, i'd rather have a football team lol.
I am hopeful for another girl (I gave away every boy item I had last Summer) :(

Could be mom's intuition :) Although I will say I was in a state of shock when we thought we were having a girl (didn't know) he was surely no girl. lol.
I don't know but I am rooting for a girl...;o)
Ladies, I had the same feeling too. I want a girl and something tells me that it could be a girl. My mom and my brother-in-law said they had a dream the other night where they saw me holding a little girl. I was like whattttttttttt I was happy, but you never know.
Hi Everyone!

I keep thinking girl ... but I'm pretty sure it's only because I don't have any brothers. A boy just doesn't seem like a possibility to me. My husband is hoping for a boy.

I usually think my intuition is pretty strong, but I don't have any "feelings" about this one way or the other.

I guess we'll all be finding out in a couple months!
Wow....that is a lot of us thinking "girl"!!  Isn't that funny?  I also keep thinking girl because I have a hard time picturing myself with a boy.  My husband would love a boy but we would just be so thrilled either way.  I can not wait to find out!!

My last u/s showed a really fast heartbeat of 174 - so then I thought it must be a girl!  I have my next u/s on Thursday so we will see.

I had a dream about a little girl too...but that was only after I read something that said "when you are pregnant, and you dream about the sex of your baby, it is often true".  So I dreamt of a girl that night but I think it might only be because I read about dreaming about it! lol!
i am hoping that we have a boy, however my husband wants to have a girl. my mom is so set that when i showed her my 8 week u/s she said that it was her granddaughter! as long as the baby is healthy, i don't mind, but my husband is the last one in his family to carry on our last name, so we need a boy!
I can't wait until we all start to find out! I keep having these dreams where I'm holding a girl, but then sometimes my mom walks up and hands me a boy. Then I get confused and don't remember if the girl was mine or the boy. I forgot how funny pregnancy dreams can be.
well as you may know im desperate for a girl!!!! (already have two little boys) and at the moment im having nightmares! about having a boy :( its all weird like someone gives us a dog in the dream and i look closely at it and say but hang on its a boy we wanted a girl? and dreams of me just surrounded by guys not in a bad way just when i wake up i remeber there is never a female in my dream?
weird huh? id love the baby regarless but would be so sweet if it was a girl :)
cant wait to find out, i am going to prepare my self for a boy tho then i might not be so disapointed, maybe its all just the stressful worry of it thats making me dream?
Well, I have a boy from a previous marriage.  But all of the kids that I have with my husband are girls.  We have 4 together, so I would think girl because I don't think my husband can make boys!!!  Ha ha!!  But I did dream it was a boy and for some reason, EVERYONE, keeps saying that they think it's a boy.  My mom said, "Well, you have just been so sick".  Well, I have been very sick with every single one of them, boy or girl, so that means nothing to me!!

Oh well, I guess I will find out soon enough.  I mean healthy is, of course, number 1.  A girl would be nice for the simple fact that I have a TON of stuff for girls.  Having a boy would be like starting over.  Well, not really.  Just with clothes.  My swing and carseat and all of that is very neutral.