Is anybody feeling baby movements yet?
I have been feeling some very slight twinges down there!  I know it's exactly where the babys are because of the ultrasound last week they put the wand right in the same spot where I feel flutters.  It's not strong at all, and can't be felt on the outside yet.  But I do definitely feel some very faint fluttering on the inside.  They say movements aren't usually felt until the 15th week, but can be sooner if you've had a child previously and know what to look for.

(13 weeks today)
*cheers to the second trimester*  WooHoo
I am 14 weeks and 3 days and am not sure if I have felt anything.  I'm trying!!  This is my first baby so not totally sure what to be feeling for.  I thought I felt something a few days ago but I think it was just bubbles after my big meal :)
I'm 14 week and 5 days.  I'm not sure what I've been feeling and I've had children before.  I felt and occassional "pop" feeling...I can't even really begin to describe .  I've wondered if this could be baby or something else.....But I'm reading you can feel baby movements about week 17 to 20, so i doubt that it's baby.  
hey i saw you post on my one in the pregnancy fomum. I am sure i am feeling the baby moving occasionly. i felt it last night and two days ago. I brushed it off the first time but when i felt it again i thought i was going crazy. its very exciting. O and a big CONGRATULATIONS for entering the second trimester
Hello all...I have been feeling flutters all day today...I am so sxcited about it!! I am 13W6D today...I have been feeling them since last week...I feel them mostly when I drive...SO AWESOME!!
I've been feeling it for a week. My ob said it's normal to feel the baby earlier if this isn't your first pregnancy. It's just little flutters and I don't feel it every day. When it starts moving around I get the doppler and follow it back and forth across my tummy it goes from the middle to the right side and back.
I'm pretty sure that I have been feeling very infrequent movments.  Ie. a bubbling feeling in my lower abdomid which kind of freaked me out at first, but then once I started reading some people's post I found out that it was normal.  However, this is my first baby and I am only between 13 & 14wks, so I could be wrong with what I'm feeling.  
I've been feeling it too I'm 13wk5days...I think it helps when it's not your first baby :) Congrats ladies!
I could have sworn that I felt some flutters yesterday!!!  Not for certain, but I swear I did...My husband seemed excited about the prospect though.  

And it is true...They say that when you have been pregnant before, you feel it a bit earlier in future pregnancies because you know what you are feeling and what to look for.

Yay!!!
I'm 14wks 3 days today and i've felt little movements this last 2 weeks. So exciting. We'll be sick of them by the end lol. This is my 3rd child.
munter is so right! The first flutters are so much fun. Kicks to your bladder at 2am, not so much fun.