Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
Just so you all know

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

Just so you all know

I was on the birth boards over on Baby Center. There are a ton of women over there, and there are some crazy women over there. I posted an innocent thread about some of the non-sense and was told to go away if I didn't like the drama. So, I'm telling you this because I raved about the awesome mature and sincere help and support you could get over here. So there might be some ladies coming to join you all for a more 'comfortable' environment. I didn't give them the name to this board directly but I just wanted to give you all the heads up. Hope you don't mind.
I don't think any of us would mind :) It's crazy how many people like the drama!
Yup... just like we are in high school all over again.  LoL And this is defintally not a place to be like this.  It should be a happy time in all of our lives, not one to be judged and such.  Oh well... we'll welcome them with open arms.
Thanks ladies. I see this board and the others on medhelp as a safe haven for loving people.  :)  I was pretty sure there wouldn't be anyone upset about gaining more friends.
I know.  I have a friend that I work with and she gets on the Baby Center forums.  She has told me the same thing about all of the drama.  I get the weekly updates (Pregnancy week by week) from Baby Center, but I stay away from their forums.  I have never gotten on them and don't have the urge to go to them either.  I love my MH!!!