Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
OT baby has hair all over her head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

OT baby has hair all over her head

I forgot to put this in my post yesterday. When my regular ob did an ultrasound she started laughing and said look at all that hair. On the screen around her head you can see all the hair floating in the water. It was crazy looking! I even sat up off the bed just staring at it. She told me she's never seen a baby with such a full head of hair before. LOL I knew my dh and I would have a little monkey baby.

Have you guys seen hair on the ultrasound?
LOL!  No, I haven't but I have never had an u/s this late in the game.  Just my mid pregnancy one and that's it.......I wish I could get another look at her, but I guess I will just have to wait for the big day.  ***sigh***
I haven't seen my babies hair....I have a feeling he may be one of those bold babies. LOL. Both my DH and I were bold at birth. I later grew an AFRO of curly hair by month 3...so who knows. =)
My babies are always always always (point lol) bald. :( So I've never seen hair on an ultrasound. Sigh. Lol.
I was so surprised that both my girls have a good bit of hair when they were born!!  Cheers to that, bring on the hairbows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
lol hairbows I didn't even think about that. I have little clip things that someone gave me too. I assumed she would be bald for months like my son was.
My son had a hair full of head, as if he needed it.  Im hoping my little princess has a head full of head, i havent been blessed to get anymore u/s so i will have to wait n see what is in store.
Hee hee....that is too cute.  I have had so many ultrasounds and didn't even think to ask about hair!!!  Maybe I will have one more....if I do I will definitely ask.
When I had an u/s with my first, asked the tech if they could tell if he had any hair or not. He said you really can't tell too well by u/s. It looked like my son had a lot of hair in the pictures and I was so excited thinking it could be hair. When he was born...he was practically bald. lol. Oh well!!! But I didn't think to ask with this baby about the hair since it was a different tech. We'll find out soon enough!