Precautions after Pregnancy/Delivery
Is anyone planning on ttc a few months after there baby is born? What type of precautions are you going to take not to get preggo after the baby if not planning on gettn preggo? OR are you just going to go with the flow, if you get preggo you get preggo.

Ive just been reading a lot of post latley where women on the forum are preggo again 8weeks later then say i wasnt expecting to get preggo again but was not taking any precautions not to get preggo.  Jus wondering what you ladies think you feel at the moment.

As for myself, only if we are stable(finance wise, meaning both of us have a job) then i will probably try again soon.
Well we are done after this baby and my huband is going to get a vasectomy. After 5 kidos I don't feel it would be right for me to do it again with all of the health issues that keep arising for me I guess it would be selfish.

With my other kids last one I tried IUD and hated it.
I am looking at different contraceptive types, since this will be our only one for awhile at least.  I'll want to take precaution right away.  I have really enjoyed being off the pill--mainly because of increased libido--so am looking at non-hormone options like IUD.
My DH wants to do antoher IVF. We are going to wait about 6 months, but we will only harvest the eggs and freeze them and then attempt another FET in about a year or so....
Well, we also did IVF.  I think we would try naturally for a few months since we were unexplained infertility (in a year or so) and if it doesn't work we have 6 frozen embies waiting for us.  If that doesn't work then I think we would accept that we are blessed with one wonderful boy...and that is it :)
I'm glad you asked the question Latrice. This is my first child so I will probably want to spend some time with Brandon before bringing a third child into the mix. My Dh already has one from prior relationship who resides with us, he is ten. So I will probably go on the pill right away and try again in 12 months. I really want my kids to be close in age and not have a huge age difference. =)
I don't know what we will do yet, but I think most women get pregnant really quickly because they are probably (in many cases anyway), having unprotected sex before their cycles are normal again.  They may think they aren't ovulating yet since they haven't had a period??  But everyone has to remember that you will ovulate BEFORE you get that first real period.  That's what a period is is the shedding of the uterine lining and the unfertilized egg, therefore ovulation has taken place without you even knowing it.  I would think it is even harder to recognize ovulation signs right after having a baby because our bodies are so out of wack.  So, as soon as you are cleared for sex by your doc (norm 6-8 weeks post delivery), start using some form of protection right away.
We want to try again 6 months after the baby is born and since I don't want to throw my cycle off with birth control we'll probably use another meathod such as condoms. That way when we're ready it's as simple as throwing out the box and not having to wait for my cycle to regulate again.
Well me and DH can't use condoms because they irriate me too much and half the time when we do use them we end up taking it off half way because I get too "raw" down there and then I don't even wanna' finish doing it...

The pill has screwed up for me twice already, so the pill is out of the question... and the Nuva Ring puts more hormons in your body... and if it falls out u have to start over again... and if u do that then u've got like 2 times as many hormons as u need which throws your body out of wack more.  Along with that, I am intending to brest feed as long as possible and I don't want that to affect me and my baby ya'know?!  Same with the patch... And with the shot people tend to gain a bunch of weight on that... and well I'm already huge... so I'm pretty sure that I wont be wanting to get rid of most of it after pregnancy just to put it all back on...

Thus I'm pretty sure that we have decied to try and IUD as soon as possible after we are cleared by the doc!!!  Oh and we aren't gunna' start trying to have more babies for a while yet, so we'll be okay in that feild as well.