Protein powder
My Dr had given me protein powder, 2 brands...i had one, it tasted horrible. In the whole day nausea, dont have the guts to try the other brand!
Is anyone taking protein powder? what all must we eat now for our baby's good nourishment?

I just had an icecream, seems like the craving is a lot but i dun enjoy it as much when i eat it.

radhika.
Have you tried putting the protein powder in apple juice(or a different type of juice) with water would be gross.  Why do you have to take protein powder?

For mom n baby:
Breads,cereals,&grains 6-9 ounces
fruits &vegetables: 2cups fruit, 21/2-31/2 cups of veggies
protein
milk and milk products: 3cups
fats: 6-8 teaspoons
folic acid:(in prenatal pill and in fortified cereal)
You should have all these items daily

Protein products: cottage cheese, dried beans, peas, nuts &seeds, tofu, peanut butter, reduced-fat cheese, beef, veal, organ meat(liver)ughh, lamb, chicken, turkey, pork and fish.

Try this web site, http:// www . mypyramid. gov/mypyramidmoms/index .html (put it all together when you type it in) once you get to site click on  mypyramid plan for moms then it will ask your age etc. and give you an idea of what you should be taking.

Hey Latrice,

amazing, thanks a lot!
My doc asked me to take protien pwdr, the brand says imp for pregnant & feeding women.
I guess i take most of the things mentioned above, with an exception to cereals which i cant stand these days!
Im a pure vegetarian, so no meant etc..but have lentils to replace for protien.
i'll check the site, thanks dear!
Oh wow, your a vegetarian. Do you eat fish and chicken or are you a vegan(i think thats the word)  Your very welcome:)
Nope i dun take fish ,chicken or even egg. Vegan ppl dun have dairy products, but i do; this is what differentiates me from vegans :)