Urine retention +Retroverted/incarcerated uterus
I am 26 and 14 weeks , this is my 1st baby and all of sudden one night i jus cldnt pee , i had the urge to pee but nothing came out , i rushed to the ER and they scanned me and said i have a retroverted/tipped uterus and i had 1200 ml of urine in my bladder i had to be on catheter for 2 days , however the condition did not improve and the asked me to wear on a foley catheter for 2 weeks , On checking after 2 weeks i still couldnt pee so now my Dr has asked me to wear on the catheter for 6 weeks more ..The uterus is expected to move up after 6 weeks , I am jus puzzled if things will become better after 6 weeks , I have been working from home all these days ...Lifes really miserable sleeping and walking with a catheter .....did any one have this problem
I've never had a catheter during pregnancy I was told once by a doc when I told him I was having difficulty (later in pregnancy) to stick my finger up there and push up on my uterus so it lifts up and I can use the restroom that way. It was awful.I hope you start to feel better soon!