Aa
A
A
Close
Urine retention +Retroverted/incarcerated uterus
I am 26 and 14 weeks , this is my 1st baby and all of sudden one night i jus cldnt pee , i had the urge to pee but nothing came out , i rushed to the ER and they scanned me and said i have a retroverted/tipped uterus and i had 1200 ml of urine in my bladder i had to be on catheter for 2 days , however the condition did not improve and the asked me to wear on a foley catheter for 2 weeks , On checking after 2 weeks i still couldnt pee so now my Dr has asked me to wear on the catheter for 6 weeks more ..The uterus is expected to move up after 6 weeks , I am jus puzzled if things will become better after 6 weeks , I have been working from home all these days ...Lifes really miserable sleeping and walking with a catheter .....did any one have this problem
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
210400 tn?1325384170
I've never had a catheter during pregnancy I was told once by a doc when I told him I was having difficulty (later in pregnancy) to stick my finger up there and push up on my uterus so it lifts up and I can use the restroom that way. It was awful.I hope you start to feel better soon!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community Resources