Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
When is this baby coming!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

When is this baby coming!!!!

Hi ladies, just letting you all know that i'm still here and STILL pregnant. Today is my due date and it feels like this baby is in no hurry. Last week i got some bad hemroids from the pressure of the baby pushing down there so now i'm suffering from those just to make things worse. I went to the doc last week and they slit the hemroids so they are alot better and i can now walk and sit but it was the last thing i wanted before giving birth.
I'm seeing my midwife on Wednesday (2 days) and think she will send me for a scan but they don't reckon they'll make me wait until i'm 2 weeks over before they induce me as i have previously had the 2 smaller babies.
Anyway congrats to everyone else that has had their babies and hopefully it won't be too long before i can announce what sex my baby is and weigh etc.
So if baby doesn't arrive today then the baby will officially be a September baby
im with you girl im only 37 weeks and a few days but im going to have a sweep and stretch tomorow and im praying that works never had one b4 tho :(?
just in way to much pain now and baby is huge! xx

COME OUT BABIES COME OUT!!!!
Good luck to both of you! It will happen before you know it.
Thanks ladies. Another day been and gone and i'm still in one piece. Feeling quite crampy already this morning so hopefully that's a good sign. The husband wants it to hurry up and pop out too so he can have aweek off work.
Good luck to you Bimbicat and hope your sweep and stretch goes well for you.