heart problems during and after prgnancy
when i was about 3 mth pregnate with my son my heart started racing and skipping.it bothered me a bit and i went to a heart doc but it wasnt anything to bad.after i had my son it really hit.my heart would race and skip.i remember laying in the floor next to him crying(i thought i was gonna die) with my heart way past 165.anyways they put me on a bunch of bata blockers and stuff and about a year and ahalf  i went off them.my periods set it off a bit but they cant find out why.anyways wanted to see iff anyone else had a problem like that.i also was diagnosed with hashimotos about 1 yr ago.i've been thinking boutt having my husbands vas undone and trying for another baby but i'm kinda scared.please let me know what you all think.
I had heart palpitations during my pregnancy, but quitting caffeine fixed the problem.  I would check in with your heart doc before trying for another baby.  Heart issues can be very scary, I know.  Also, you may want to post this on the Pregnancy 18-34 or heart forums for more responses...good luck!
-LMC
I also had problems this pregnancy and it was very scary. I personally decided that trying to have another baby wasn't worth my other kids not having their mom. I do think this is a personal decision; and you should speak with your doctor about it. Good luck! As lmc2132 said you should also post this in another forum where you could get more responses.