Pregnancy: Sep 2009 Babies Community
who is my daughters father?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2009.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

who is my daughters father?

My LMP was 11/24/2008. I had sex with one gentleman dec 9,10,or 11th? Then had sex with another gentleman Dec 19th. Who is more probable to be my daughters father? My ultrasounds and conception dates time add up the the 1st guy. I missed my period in dec, but didnt determine i was pregnant until late january. My daughter was 13w and 1 day the first ultrasound, and 21w and 4 days her 2nd ultrasound. Back tracking both of these time periods come back to the 2nd week in dec, which is when i had sex with the 1st guy. I am so confused because me and the first guy live like 4 hours apart now. we took 2 mail-in dna tests. which both came back negative, with this news i was in shock! It doesnt make sense to me, can someone help me make sense of it?? Please.