Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
Am I Pregnant??????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

Am I Pregnant??????

My LMP was Dec 8th. I took a PT two days after my. Missed period and it was positive. Since then i have taken like sis other PT and they give me thesame positive result. I even went to a community health center and got one done there too and it still came out positive. My concern is i had bleeding once on Jan 22nd that took me to the ER and the DR said it was a threatened miscarriage but that everything is ok. Since then i have been hbaving on and off spotting and on and off symptoms. Some days i really feel pregnant and others, i dont. I dont have my first DrKs appointment until Feb 15th and as at now i am getting to 8weeks pregnant but im still not convinced cos i dont feel it. Is it that i worry unecessarily or is something wrong? Pls help.
If you're still bleeding on and off since a threatened miscarriage you need to go and be seem by a doctor ASAP. You might have miscarried and not everything left your body so that itself could cause infection which is dangerous or if you haven't miscarried the fact you've bled on and off is still something you need to get checked out to make sure everything is okay with the baby. I wouldn't wait until you next appointment, obviously if you did miscarry then there's nothing that can be done now but you need to be checked out to see what's going on.