Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
Am I Pregnant??????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I Pregnant??????

My LMP was Dec 8th. I took a PT two days after my. Missed period and it was positive. Since then i have taken like sis other PT and they give me thesame positive result. I even went to a community health center and got one done there too and it still came out positive. My concern is i had bleeding once on Jan 22nd that took me to the ER and the DR said it was a threatened miscarriage but that everything is ok. Since then i have been hbaving on and off spotting and on and off symptoms. Some days i really feel pregnant and others, i dont. I dont have my first DrKs appointment until Feb 15th and as at now i am getting to 8weeks pregnant but im still not convinced cos i dont feel it. Is it that i worry unecessarily or is something wrong? Pls help.