Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
Confused ..need help!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

Confused ..need help!!

OK, new to this... Last month I had pregnancy symptoms-sore BBS too early, loss of appetite, nausia. Then an unusually heavy for one day 'period' and spotted day b4 and day after on day af was about due. * now afterwards I still have loss of appitite, have lost about 10 lbs in this past 2-3 weeks. I check my cervix and right after my so called period (8th) it was really high and soft n closed and still is (22). Everything inside feels 'swollen' and cervix is still high n soft. My hunny and I had sex last night, it wasn't rough but it felt tighter... This morning i'm spotting brown discharge and its only a little n some when I wipe. Need input.. Could I be pregnant?? I know that having a 'period' can keep you from registering on hpt...so? I just  I don't feel good
hv a blood test done.
I will, thank you...i guess i'll wait for to see if AF comes around again (about the 6ish) just to see if I'm crazy or something LOL. I feel uncomfortable in lower ab section and feel bloated. My cervix is still hard to reach and soft. Yesterday there was a lot of mucus surrounding the cervix and today there is more creamy mucus with a hint of tan in it (prob left over from the other day). My breasts feel normal for the most part but has pangs of pain everynow and then throughout the day. I have 4 kids, you think I'd know this but really for the life of me I can't remember!! *ConFusedAtMyBody!* lol