Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
Emilee is 1 today

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

Emilee is 1 today

can you believe that our babies are getting ready to turn 1 already....the past year has been so incredible and im half way through this preg about to have 2 boys in late nov early dec (hopefully)

i cant believe Em turned 1 today....she was 8 weeks early but she's wearing 18 to 24 month clothing depending on the manufacturer and weighs over 20 lbs....looking at her today you would never know she was a premie

she still isnt walking but the docs said that she could be up to 2 months behind because of her prematurity....truthfully im in no hurry for her to walk because i can barely keep up with her in her walking let alone walking....

she eats like a champ.....everything and anything including hot sauce she enjoys
Happy birthday Emilee!

Its pretty crazy a year has past already. Also kinda funny all the babies that are turning one already and  I was the first one due in the forum and my baby isnt even 11 months old yet!  

Lily is still in 9-12 months clothing, I have so many summer outfits 12-18 too that I dont think she'll even get to wear.

I wouldnt worry too much about the walking yet- Lilys not walking yet but shes been standing on her own for a few seconds with 1 step here and there, so maybe soon.

Does Emilee say any words yet?  My husband swears Lily says elmo and mama but im not too sure about that. she knows tons of words but doesnt say anything we recognize yet.
emilee can clearly say ma and mama....she loves saying baba even though it means nothing....when she drops something she will yell up....thats about all for now

she also just start standing for a few seconds on her own but with us moving she has been spending a lot of time in her walker while we unpack and babyproof the new home