Had c section and still no period!
My name is Brittany Popplewell, I hope I am in the right place to post this. I had my 3rd daughter July 29th 2011, she had fluid under her stomach. The last ultra sould they done on me before I had her she shouldve weight aprox. 4 lbs nd she weighed 7lbs 8 ozs. I was sent to a bigger hospital with high risk specialist and the took her emergency c section bc I kept getting bigger and bigger. She lived only an hour and 5 minutes. They discovered it was in fact a very very rare case but its called the mirror affect. So I will finnaly I know I wasnt supposed to be sexualy active until told. However Paislee is Aarons first child and he is very ready to start a family and I am obsessed with getting pregnant! I just cannot help it and I also know its hard on ur body but I have got to get pregnant right now, lol I just thik that would help me to get somewhat better, ill never be completly over it but I def think it would help! So with that being said, I had Paislee July, 29th 2011 and was sexually active a week l8r! I was spotting a little b4 but after it quit and I havent seen the 1st sign of it since. I have taken home pregnancy test's but they say negative but it never would show up with Paislee on a home pt, I had to have blood work. I will prob do the same thing as well it will just be a couple of weeks...And one more thing, If NOT breastfeeding after having a child are you more fertile than usual? Tk you for ur time :)
Once your pregnancy hormones hit 0 then it can be 4-6 weeks after. With my daughter I breastfed but didn't get my period until she was 2 1/2. It is said after a miscarriage or a still birth the first 3 months you are more fertile but I would wait until the doctor ok's you having more kids since there might be underlying medical issues.

http://silentgrief.proboards.com/  is a good forum for loss. They are very warm and supporting there. It has a lot of answers too. I hope this helps and sorry for your loss.