Pregnancy: Sep 2010 Babies Community
Labor Prediction Quiz

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2010.

Labor Prediction Quiz

Hello ladies, here's another fun quiz I found... Hope you enjoy it =0)

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

My labor prediction quiz results are below.....
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

well these are my results:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 10 hours long.

YUCK!!!

however i have been told i will have to be induced early because i am on heparin soooo all my docs have said with confidence this baby is coming early....
Here's my prediction:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the evening. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

It's funny becuase all it really did was average out my answers.  Most of my kids were born on or within 10 days before their due dates.  My labor has never been more than 8 hours long, my kids weighed 7-8 lbs at birth and all but one were born in the evening.  LOL

Then again, we thought my last one would come early and I ended up being induced on my due date ....time will tell ;)
This is my prediction:

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I hope baby doesn't come too early!! I'd hate for her to be in NICU.
Some reason I can't get to the Just Mommies website. I get a under construction domain coming soon. I've used this website in the past and even tried googling for the link and it also goes to the under construction site.

Hmmm that's weird becasue I just copied the whole site and pasted it my search engine and it came up. Maybe try it a little later.
Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long

Nooo she's not allowed to come that early haha, I dunno if everything will be ready if she does lol.
This was my prediction,

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.