fundal height
what should my fundal height be at 24 weeks?

I'm 23 weeks 3 days and I'm small so my uterus is about 4 inches above my bellybutton but i was measuring my fundal height and its about 22-23 cm.

its 22-23cm good for 23 weeks 3 days?

what should the fundal height be at 24 weeks?

do you know what your fundal height is? how many weeks are you?
I have been meaning to measure mine. I went to the Dr at 23 wks and was told I measured to big but didn't tell me what I was measuring. He ordered an ultrasound to check on the growth. Which everything was PERFECT.

I have heard that it's suppose to correspond with the number of weeks you are so if your 24 wks it's suppose to be 24cm

Your fundal height looks great.  A good rule of thumb is that it should closely relate to the number of weeks gestation for your baby.  Keep in mind that measurements can typically be off either way by up to two weeks which is perfectly normal and does
NOT indicate anything is wrong.  As I said your fundal height looks great!!!  My doc doesn't usually tell me my fundal height, he just measures and says "looks great" LOL.  
i was 21 at 21 weeks and he said that was perfect. hopefully i am 25 at 25 weeks tomorrow.  yours seems just fine!
Your fundal height should correspond with how many weeks your pregnant, for instance if your 22 weeks then your fundal height should be 22 weeks or very close to 22 weeks. So by the looks of things your right on track =0)