hGC levell issue... pleaseeee help!!
I went to the ER on tuesday because i was having stomach pains, they did a urine test and found out that im pregnant. Ive also been spotting on and off for about 2 1/2 weeks. Ive only spotted once since the pain i had on Tuesday. When they did the ultra sound they found a mass, turns out i had a cyst that ruptured and hemmoraghed within its self. They were not able to find a sac when they did the ultra sound ( as i may be too early ) , but they are telling me that it may be one of 3 things.
1. Ectopic Pregnancy
2. Normal Pregnancy
3. End of a miscarriage.
My hCG levels were 900 on tues, and i went this morning to submit more blood work, i got the results and im only at 925. Im unsure of the exact first number (but i remember her telling me its only 900) ... I understand the numbers are supposed to double every 48 hours. Now im really worried that it is a ectopic or a miscarriage, but i havent, let anything out down there or bled bad besides the small spotting on and off before i went to the ER. I go see the specialist tomorrow at one, but im very worried and cant be patient and just wait, BAD OR GOOD, anyone have any ideas of what they think???
I'm sorry you are going through this.  You say "bad or good, any ideas."  Well, hCG numbers like this are indicative of a problem with the pregnancy that almost certainly will end it, or that reflect it has already ended.  It doesn't sound like a normal uterine pregnancy that is merely too early to see, because a pregnancy that's progressing normally would have an hCG number that doubles in 48 to 72 hours.   As your medical advisors say, a possibility is a miscarriage (chemical pregnancy in this case, because it's so early) combined with an ovarian cyst.  The other possibility is an ectopic pregnancy in the ovary.  Of those two choices, I hope that the first turns out to be what is happening rather than the second.

I'm so sorry, again.  
They found out that it was an Ectopic Pregnancy. It was behind my stomach wall , on the back side of my vagina, doctors were pretty confused when they were searching. But they found it :/ . I just got the injection on Friday to terminate it, and the effects just kicked in sunday, its horrible cramping and my stomach is sore to even touch. :( . Everything happens for a reason though, one day I will try again. Thank you for the advice!