38 weeks due sept 30
Hello to everyone and congratulations to all those who r expecting I'm a ftm and I been having like these weird pains I don't know wat it could be my doctor told me I'm consider full term but the pain is more of discomfort then actually really painful so I don't knw wat it could be it comes and goes but they don't hurt can anybody give me some advice I will truly appreciate it I just think I'm getting nervous because I'm close to my due date and I don't knw wat to expect thanks again for listening I mean reading lol
Congratulations to you also :0) Im due the 27th with my second baby. Sounds like Braxton hicks contractions with what your having. Completely normal at this time your body is just preparing for the real deal. When they start getting more intense, closer together and painful and don't go away no matter what you do then you will know its the real deal. :0)
Thanks for the advice always smile I hope u have a great birth experience and the best of luck to u and ur family